Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Prophetic Dreams 1

Today I had a dream that I was in Chicago in someone's house, not sure who's house but the the owners were not there. They had a pet, an exotic black and white striped young male tiger! It scared the heck out of me and I didn't trust it at all. It tried to bite me so I chased it out of the house. My uncle caught it and gave it to my grandmother for a pet and said it was harmless. 

Before the tiger tried to bite me, it appeared to be charming and harmless but in the dream I knew better, because I seriously don't like tiger or lions because I dream about them a lot. This tiger was cunning and wasn't what it appeared to be and that's why I chased it out.

After my uncle gave my grandmother the tiger I screamed at him and said no why did you do that? it's going to eat her! Then I saw that while she was sleeping the tiger was creeping up to her bed, then the dream was over.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online